Let's Talk About Yu-Gi-Oh! - Terra the Terrible

 

Entry 036: Terra the Terrible

Someone just got done playing Birth by Sleep.

I was ready to give this guy a hand-wave cause he's there but not too exciting, but then I read that description and. Hmmm. Something about this guy just doesn't tell me "swamp dweller", though. He's wearing too nice, too not-ruined clothes to really tell me he lives in a swamp of any kind. Must be the world's most sterile swamp if his clothes there are untorn and unstained with mud. I can't believe you're being out-done by Shrek, my man!

As a general "big burly ogre guy" sure, he passes well enough. I like how he's presented as strong while not having the traditional bodybuilder type of body, him actually being on the plus size. Yes, I'm gonna keep pointing at fat characters done well and saying they're done well because I am so TIRED of fat characters that are walking fart jokes.

Personal Score: 6/10


Prev           Archive            Next


Got your own input? Leave a comment!


Comments