Let's Talk About Yu-Gi-Oh! - Petit Dragon

 Entry 013: Petit Dragon Twins

:V

This tiny little dragon is cute, and that's about all there is to it. I do like its wormy body but something about its head just feels a little... off. It seems to be taking a handful of cues from mammals in its face structure, and it's fine to make a chimeric mammalian dragon. But something about its head is just weird in a way I struggle to put my finger on. Maybe its ears just look too small? Eh.


Would be a neat typing in Pokemon one day

See, I swear it must just be the weird angle the previous face was drawn at, cause here it looks totally fine to me. Petit Dragon's recolor is also just a nicer color in general, and it looking like a cross between a snake and a shrew of some kind is a fun, peculiar mix of creatures.

Personal Score: 6/10


Prev           Archive            Next


Got your own input? Leave a comment!

Comments