Let's Talk About Yu-Gi-Oh! - Kumootoko

 

Entry 039: Kumootoko Two-ko

The final boss of ARMS 2

You usually don't see very many bipedal insectoids in media, let alone a design like this that still leans heavily into the weid anatomy of an arachnid like this. Kumootoko's got six arms, all jutting from around the same location in its "chest", which is a brilliant and creepy way to do a spider man (not that one). Its face doesn't shirk any duties either, with an almost wasp-shaped head but with the spider bits like its fangs and actual eyes underneath it. This design overall is just really cool! The only thing I don't like is how man-like its actual legs are, but that's almost just nitpicking at this point.


I need picutres! Pictures of Hunter Spider!

Its recolored variant even brings its colors more down to earth with some more tarantula-like coloration. Really cool!

Personal Score: 9/10


Prev           Archive            Next


Got your own input? Leave a comment!


Comments

  1. I first found out about Hunter Spider's legs when a CPU summoned one in Duel Links and I very much did not like it.
    But seeing them on Kumootoko... it works. I think it's the colour pallete that's really doing it for me. Maybe my new fav insect monster.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment